Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weary but Happy

6 more sleeps, if I can sleep. It is getting tougher.

Response to my invitation to join us on my blog has been phenomenal. Thank you. Suggestions of what to see, encouragement to post photos as I go and appreciation for the whole experience has been very touching. I am sure posting my thoughts about the experiences will be a highlight of my day. Hopefully I will have easy access to internet as I go, but when not, then I will manually do my blog and post it at the next opportunity.

Short one tonight as I am exhausted after a short night and a long day. So I am signing out early tonight to enjoy a glass of Australian wine with my sweetie and then hopefully I will be able to access the inside of my eyelids for several hours before I am forced to drag my weary body out of the comfort of my home and back into the world of business.

Until tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment